Designed & Hosting by Alpha Computer
- Belong to the oldest, and only truly international professional organization of epidemiologists.
- Interact with more than 2000 professionals from over 100 countries who work on a broad range of substantive and methodological areas in epidemiology and public health.
- Network with colleagues, regionally and internationally.
- Access the International Journal of Epidemiology (IJE) online. (A subscription to the print version of the journal can be purchased for an addition $15/year. This option is not available for discounted membership categories, such as, student, ECE, joint, and senior members.)
- Benefit fromreduced registration fees at IEA global and regional meetings and activities.
- Contribute to the evolution of epidemiology via the IEA’s discussions of practice boundaries, peer review, professional conduct, ethics, and other matters of importance to the field.
- Assist epidemiologists from developing countries by donating a portion of your membership fee
- Provide opportunities for graduate students to develop projects focusing on health inequalities in under-privileged and remote populations
- Be listed in and access our international data-base of epidemiologists.
- Opportunity for Early Career Epidemiologists to interact with each other.